2. What Information Does Linkgraph collect?
2.1. Visitor and User Information
We collect two types of information from Visitors and Users: 1) Non-personal Information and 2) Personal Information.
- Non-personal Information is un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to a Visitor or un-identified User, which may be made available to us, or collected automatically via his/her use of the Services. Examples of Non-personal Information include, but is not limited to, your IP address, zip code, browsing history, 体育外围app history, interactions with our Linkgraph website, location, referring URL, browser, operating system, Internet service provide, data usage, data transferred, and clicks on our outreach campaigns. Such Non-personal Information does not enable us to identify the Visitor or User from whom it was collected.
- Personal Information is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable efforts cause the identification of an individual, or may be of private or sensitive nature. Examples of Personal Information include, but is not limited to, your name, email, telephone number, website, business information, billing details, address, keyword targets, conversion traffic and published content. For the avoidance of doubt, any Non-personal Information that is connected or linked to Personal Information (for example, in order to improve the Services we offer) is deemed and treated by us as Personal Information, as long as such connection or linkage exists.
3. How do we collect such information?
There are three ways we collect your information:
- 2.1.Initially, we collect information when you visit our website. Typically, a first time Visitor and/or User will provide us their name, email, phone, domain, and what Services they would like us to provide.
- 2.2.After you have expressed the desire to use our Services, we collect additional information from you over email correspondence and phone conversations you have with our customer sales team. In addition to the information above, we collect information voluntarily from you, including but not limited to, the following: site goals, marketing and link building budget, location (if geographic link building campaign), keyword targets, conversion traffic and campaign monitoring.
- 2.3.After a Visitor has become a paid User, we monitor: a) Users interactions with our dashboard, b) access to the dashboard, c) Users’ Google analytics (we do not store this information) and d) WordPress logins (for select Users).
We also may collect information from third party sources as described in Section 8 below.
4. Use of Your Information
We collect your Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate our Services;
- To provide our customer dashboard to you;
- To enhance or improve your experience;
- To contact you via email, phone or other electronic communications when you have an inquiry about our Services;
- To notify you of current trends, newsletters, improvements in our Services and other updates;
- To process your transactions; and
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
5. Anonymized Data
You should know that we may collect and aggregate personally identifiable information from our website and may anonymize that information for our own re体育外围app or internal purposes. Once such data has been anonymized, it cannot be traced back to you.
6. Where do we store your information?
Linkgraph Visitors’ and Users’ Personal Information may be maintained, processed and stored by Linkgraph and our authorized affiliates and service providers in the United States of America, and in other jurisdictions as necessary for the proper delivery of our Services and/or as may be required by law. Linkgraph affiliates and service providers that store or process your Personal Information on Linkgraph’s behalf are each contractually committed to keep it protected and secured, in accordance with industry standards and regardless of any lesser legal requirements which may apply in their jurisdiction.
7. Sharing personal information with third parties
We may share your Personal Information with third parties (or otherwise allow them access to it) only in the following manners and instances:
7.1. Third Party Services:
We have partnered with a number of selected service providers, such as billing and payment processing services, web analytics, e-mail distribution and monitoring services, performance measurement, data optimization and marketing services, content providers, and our legal and financial advisors (collectively, “Third Party Service(s)”).
Such Third Party Services may receive or otherwise have access to our Visitors’ and Users’ Personal Information and/or Users-of-Users’ Personal Information, in its entirety or in part – depending on each of their particular roles and purposes in facilitating and enhancing our Services and business, and may only use it for such purposes.
You hereby agree that we may use and share your Personal Information to such Third Party Services for the purpose of operating and maintaining our best in class Services to you. Moreover, you agree that we shall not be held vicariously liable for such Third Party Services’ actions with respect to your Personal Information and any legal action should be taken directly against them if they violate any privacy laws or other actionable wrong with respect to your information.
7.2. Law Enforcement:
Where permitted by local data protection laws, we may disclose or otherwise allow others access to your Personal Information pursuant to a legal request, such as a subpoena, legal proceedings, 体育外围app warrant or court order, or in compliance with applicable laws, if we have good faith belief that the law requires us to do so, with or without notice to you. You agree to release us from any damages that may arise from or relate to the release of your information to a request from any legal request or private litigants.
7.3. Protecting Rights and Safety:
We may share your Personal Information with others if we believe in good faith that this will help protect the rights, property or personal safety of us, you, or any member of the general public, with or without notice to you.
7.4. Subsidiaries and Affiliated Companies:
If you want to delete or block any cookies, then you should modify your browser so that you are given notice whenever a cookie is being placed on your computer. Your help section on your browser should guide you in removing cookies. In addition, information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.aboutcookie.org .
Please note that deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies or tracking technologies may prevent you from accessing certain areas or features of our Services, or may otherwise adversely affect your user experience.
9.1. Promotional Messages and Newsletters:
If you provide us with your contact information, you understand that we may use your Personal Information to send you communications via text and emails. For example, we send our Users newsletters to keep them up to date with the latest updates for our Services and industry.
If you do not wish to receive such promotional messages, our newsletter or calls, you may notify us at anytime by sending a notification at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9.2. Service and Billing Messages:
We may contact you to better improve our Services to you such as how to use your customer dashboard. We may also contact you if there is an issue related to billing. It is important that you are always able to receive such messages. For this reason, you are not be able to opt-out of receiving such service and billing messages unless you are no longer a User.
10. Protection of Personal Information
We do our best to protect your information by using SSL certificates and other electronic measures. However, the Internet is constantly transforming and therefore we can make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information. It is imperative that you take active measures to use the latest anti-virus software, routine credit checks, firewalls and other precautions to protect your information.
11. California Privacy Rights
We have numerous customers who are residents of the State of California and we comply with the California Business and Professions Code §§ 22575-22579. If you are a California resident you are entitled to request certain information regarding disclosure of your personal information to any 3 rd parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not forward or monetize any information we collect from you to 3 rd parties for any marketing or related purposes. If you have any questions about our collection of your information, you may contact us at email@example.com .
12. EU Privacy Rights
Customers living in within the European Economic Community (EEC) have additional rights protected under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Below is how we protect Users who live within the EEC.
|Legal Rights||GDPR Protections|
|The right to be informed||We wish to keep you current in how we use your information.|
|The right to access||You have the right to contact here if you wish to access your personal information that we hold about you.|
|The right to rectification||If any of the information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to ask us to rectify it. If any of your information has been passed onto 3 rd parties without your consent then we must ask such 3 rd parties to rectify the data. If you wish for us to correct any information, please contact us here.|
|The right to erasure||You have the right to request us to erase all of your personal data. If you wish us to do so, please contact us here.|
|The right to restrict processing||You have the right to ask us to restrict how we process your data. This means we are permitted to store the data but not further process it. We will only keep such data to ensure we can fulfill our Services to you. If you want to restrict your data, please submit request here.|
|The right to data portability||We must allow you to port and reuse your personal information for your own purposes across different platforms. If you wish to be able to do this, please contact us here.|
|The right to withdraw consent||If you have given us consent to process your data but change your mind later, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and we must stop processing your data. If you want to withdraw your consent, please contact us here.|
13. Data Retention
So long as you are a User and maintain an active account with us, we may retain your Personal Information to provide you with our Services. We may retain your personal information even after you discontinue being a client to reasonably comply with certain legal obligations we may have and/or to protect or enforce our rights and agreements. When we no longer need your information, we will permanently delete your information.
14. 18+ to use our Services
We comply with U.S. and international laws with respect to protecting children’s privacy information including COPPA. Therefore, we do not collect or process any information from Visitors or Users unless such persons are 18 years or older. In the event that we have any information from a minor, you must contact us immediately so that we may delete it.